Venturi Shower Trevi Boost

Sponsored Links
The flow rate without the valve was calculated through the valve and not through the shower head. I removed the ceramic cartidge and checked the flow through the valve. However before doing this, without the DCV I checked it running through the shower head. It did the same as before, started flowing, but reduced to a dribble. I assumed that this was then due to the hot water cut off valve kicking in.

In relation to the flow the MIs indicate that with 1m of head on hot, at 1.5 bar cold, at 65 degrees hot, you would get 8 litres per minute.

Not great, but it works and when used was ok, similar in level but a bit better than the aqualisa electric shower in my office.

I guess I might have had the same effect with a standard thermo mixer, but it works anyway.

JA

Well I get about 25l/m plus out of mine at approx 42 degrees - haven't actually measured it, but it's a lot.

Softarse
If you have something to say , then say it here instead of posting links on other threads. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I am just about to install one of these showers to overcome a hot water pressure problem and was just wondering peoples views on it.

Are you Guys who are trading insults like 15 Year olds Plumbers?

If so then I would not want your attitudes working on my toilet!!

I am just about to install one of these showers to overcome a hot water pressure problem and was just wondering peoples views on it.
IMHO they're brilliant when you're stuck with unbalanced supplies.

Be prepared to tune the DHW cylinder temperature to get the best results.

Are you Guys who are trading insults like 15 Year olds Plumbers?
Eh? Is that your best attempt at complimenting the people who could assist you? :confused:

BTW....that shower was poo. Yes even with large pipe to it.

Help without insults is not a hard concept.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back