venturi shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anty one know if you have to use the manufacturers shower head in conjunction with venturi showers. I want to install a Trevi boost but I want to use a flush mounted ceiling shower head from Aqualisa.
Will this work OK??

MOD

split as the post was 3 months old

Sponsored Links
Probably just down to flow rates. The head will need a certain volume to "fill" it.

One of my workmates had a prob with the boost. Stripped cleaned, water where it's supposed to be but wouldn't pull the hot. Turns out the rubber rose in the head was the fault, once it was renewed shower worked fine. Please don't ask why as we cann't figure it either.

Sponsored Links
A venturi shower will not work properly if the resistance of the outlet fittings (hose and head) exceed the design level. The operating principle is that the cold water passing through a venturi tube creates a suction effect which draws the hot water into the mixing valve.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back