Veritas Alarm in tamper mode - help!

You pcb does not have any fuses
Go back to basic
Link out tamper in panel,if clear fault on wiring or lid not on detector
You say it was ok until you did last detector,start there.shorts on cable not wired correctly?

Sponsored Links
It will be on the board but we need a better pic to see model and square on to the board. Or someone that sees them day in and out etc

Sorry i uploaded incorrect picture before. It should be clearer now.

You pcb does not have any fuses
Go back to basic
Link out tamper in panel,if clear fault on wiring or lid not on detector
You say it was ok until you did last detector,start there.shorts on cable not wired correctly?

OK.

I have linked the tamper in control panel - replaced lid, tamper light stays on.

I will go back to the last PIR and double check wiring.

Sponsored Links
Checked last sensor and wiring looks ok.

Note that before I installed new sensor I shorted the wires which triggered the alarm... and tamper light, this happened before I connected the new PIR.

Also if I'm bridged the tamper connection from the control panel, this should bypass any tampers from PIRs right?

Just to confirm....

Disconnect tamper wires from control box and link them both together ?
Or
Disconnect tamper wires from control box, leave separate, but add a wired bridge to the tamper connections on control box?

ok thanks. Will have to do this tomorrow now as the little one is asleep now. Will report back then, thanks again.

''Disconnect tamper wires from control box, leave separate, but add a wired bridge to the tamper connections on control box?''
Tried the above, the tamper light has stayed on .. any further suggestions?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back