Victim of aggravated burglary charged with murder

Here we go again.

If I was God, a place where they talked funny and it rained a lot would not be my residence :D

Talk funny we may but at least we all speak english not like london........yes its gods country but he did abandon london years ago

Sponsored Links
I notice that todays Sun carries an article about the dead mans past, saying he was a druggy and spent over half his adult life in jail.

I did not think they could publish such information, just in case it goes to court and may prejudice the outcome.

I notice that todays Sun carries an article about the dead mans past, saying he was a druggy and spent over half his adult life in jail.

I did not think they could publish such information, just in case it goes to court and may prejudice the outcome.
That's for the accused.
Doesn't matter about the theiving smacked up fckin wasters - and especially those who got their just deserts.

Sponsored Links

That's for the accused.
Doesn't matter about the theiving smacked up fckin wasters - and especially those who got their just deserts.

I agree he got what he deserved, but I would have still thought the press should not report on his background until the Crown Prosecution Service had made a decision on whether to prosecute or not, and if they decided to, a censorship would remain in place until after the court case.

Back