Victim of aggravated burglary charged with murder

That poor householder will have to live with this for the rest of his life, but he should not feel guilty in any way what-so-ever.

Well done to him, it is another scum bag who cannot rob hard working people any more.

Sponsored Links
That poor householder will have to live with this for the rest of his life, but he should not feel guilty in any way what-so-ever.

Well done to him, it is another scum bag who cannot rob hard working people any more.

Agreed!

burglar got what he deserved. His family should be ashamed of themselves for visiting the scene of HIS crime to lay flowers and grieve. If it was my family member killed trying to rob someone, i would be ashamed to show my face in public, let alone openly grieve for the fallen criminal.

~Totally amazing, as you say. Tributes being laid, for a thief????????
Should be a placard placed outside saying "WELL DONE TO THE HOUSEHOLDER"
Well, it is Manc chester.

They say it's such a lovely place.
So how come this is the third such incident of this kind lately.

And before any of you mancs try to disown the neighbourhood, Trafford, Salford etc. They're all Manchester.

Sponsored Links
If I lived on that street I'd pick up all the floral tributes and put them in the nearest bin. Scum through and through.

I live 2.5 miles away from Mr Cooke. I suspect that might happen, although it won't be me.

BTW, look at my location. Bramhall is a suburb of Stockport. Despite Stockport being part of Greater Manchester, our postal address is Cheshire.

Hate to be a snob, but we're not part of Manchester! ;)

You have to laugh.
Owt good happens, and they're all mancs. Soon as it gets messy, no one seems to live there.
Manc chester must be the smallest city in the world.

Another scumbag out of the way....the householder should be given a medal then tot up what it would of cost to keep him in prison,benefits , housing,social workers ect ect for the next ten years then give the householder 50% of it

Yon Yorkshire tw@ts are too tight to have owt worth burgling. :evil: God's country? My ar$e

Sophistication? Don't talk to me about sophistication ......... I've bin to Leeds :LOL:

(Harry Enfield)

Yon Yorkshire ****ts are too tight to have owt worth burgling. :evil: God's country? My ar$e

Gods country it is...before you go throwing stones there has been 3 cases where owner of the property has stabbed to death 3 scumbags....where is this god forsaken place................erm....Manchester of course..

Yorkshire is gods country...

Here we go again.

If I was God, a place where they talked funny and it rained a lot would not be my residence :D

Sponsored Links
Back