Viessmann 100 F2 Help!!

Do you have a Service book for this boiler? If not, try the contacts provided by Tony Agile.

I don't want to send you incorrect information.

Sponsored Links
From the original description given there may be more wrong with it than a bit of dirt as it seems to be running at too high a temperature and not controlling it properly.

I would usually try to chemically clean the boiler in situ as this removes deposits where ever they are inside. But this is messy and needs some experience to introduce it and obtain the correct dosing and use the right chemicals.

I dont know how many Viessmann have been sold in Canada but it would usually be better to get a professional familiar with your model. The Viessmann HQ may be able to suggest someone.

Tony

Hey guys.

The house is warm now and does not trip or even go close to the hi temp limit. Cuts out around 185F which has been awesome.

As soon as I try the hot water instead of the heated floors it kicks out after the 3rd or 4th attempt now. If the floors do not need the temp it provides it to the hot water so maybe it does not have to ramp up so high?

Just don't understand why the hot water is so messed up. I can not control the temp on the controller if it demand from the hot water system. For the heated floors it works correctly. Is there a way to reset the unit to factory defaults?

If it was the unit, it would not work for the floors would it? I do hear more of an air noise coming from the boiler when it is switched to the hot water. Is there a simple way to remove the air from the hot water system? Any other idea on why only it is occurring on the hot water? Could it be related to the pump inside the unit is only required for the hot water system and not the heated floors...or do you know of any other discrepancies with the two systems at work that would cause high limit tripping on just the hot water system??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back