Viessmann Vitodens 100/200

Thanks for those links, unfortunately all i could find there were the brochures, and not the "user guides" for the Vitotrol and Vitotronic.
Was able to install the condensing boiler, had "qualigaz" (maybe like CORGI?) come and check it out, got the certificate, all is well, but I gotta tell you- the guide with all the service codes in French is like Greek to me!

Email me I have all the Pdf's I will forward them to ya :)

Sponsored Links
If you live in France then I would have expected that you have a good working of the local language.

Do you think that many Viessmann boilers are sold in France?

I attended Viessmann training/sales days, got the certificates and sent an email but even that did not get me on their installer list!

Tony

I attended Viessmann training/sales days, got the certificates and sent an email but even that did not get me on their installer list!

Ya can't be that carp surely ;)

I got the impression you were well thought of in these parts :LOL:

Well the email got as far as the area sales rep but didn't get me on the list yet.

I have forgiven them their sins ( for the moment ) and will be fitting one of their 30 kW combis boilers shortly.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I've found a handy German shop that sells their stuff @ sensible prices ..... Ok its mail order & not a lotta use if ya gotta unit turned off ...... But great for full package installations tho :LOL:

If thats your bag like :confused:

Tony

hee hee, they put me on!

If you live in France then I would have expected that you have a good working of the local language.
Yes, one would think, wouldn't one? :cry: But being a simple "DIYer" and not a pro, this was my first experience in the Gas Boiler world....and therefore my first experience in trying to read about it in another language!

Do you think that many Viessmann boilers are sold in France?
From the little research I did, it looks like most boilers sold are French brands, condensing boilers are laughed at, and the German brands are considered VERY high end. So no, I don't think many are sold here.

Thanks for those links, unfortunately all i could find there were the brochures, and not the "user guides" for the Vitotrol and Vitotronic.
Was able to install the condensing boiler, had "qualigaz" (maybe like CORGI?) come and check it out, got the certificate, all is well, but I gotta tell you- the guide with all the service codes in French is like Greek to me!

Email me I have all the Pdf's I will forward them to ya :)

Dear all,
I can read French but for convenience, I'd like to set the language on the 200 boiler display to English. I can't see how to do this from the user guide I just found on the Viessmann web-site. Anybody know how please?

Thanks,
John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back