Vive La France!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Abortion affects only women (biologically). The pale male stale gammon men of this world, see it as their quest to control, what they see as an emotional and weak species.

The reality is abortion exists for a very good reason. The RWR in the US are tying themselves in knotts presenty, in their attempts to oppose abortion, while at the same time trying to appease the voters. A bunch of disingenuous, religious idiotic morons, if ever I saw.

Women will get their abortion, one way or another.

What is it about this subject in particular that drives you so mad, to the point of seeming extreme and totally unreasonable?

"Pale male stale gammon men..."

Err... you do realise that a lot of women oppose abortion as well? Also that a large proportion of Muslims do? In fact, it is tightly restricted in most countries, banned completely in 22 I think. Could it be that you are a pale male gammon who expects everybody else to agree with him and do as he commands?

Putting to one side the contradiction in your argument - that you seem to be in favour of women's rights whilst also being favour of killing females in the womb - at what point do you consider that termination should not be permitted? Which arbitrary deadline seems correct to you?

You seem to be specifically focused on the US - note, it isn't federally banned in the US but is in certain states. And the bans in those states are supported by men and women. But there are other countries where it is fully banned... why don't you criticise those? Will you hold the people responsible in those nations using similarly racial terms?

"Women will get their abortion, one way or another."

A somewhat grotesque statement and, again, being decreed by a "stale male".

Here is an interesting question... why are the fanatically pro abortion and net zero nutters so much against life? There seems to be a common theme involving a misanthropic outlook and a degree of self loathing. It certainly doesn't seem healthy.

Just to clarify, again, that I am not against abortion but I cannot really say I am positively in favour either. If it really must be done for very good reasons then so be it, but what sort of person wants to be enthusiastically in favour of chopping up fetuses?

Err... you do realise that a lot of women oppose abortion as well?
A lot, hmmm...? In terms of ambiguous irrelevance, that tops it. By a mile.

How about this; a heck of a lot of women and men are pro-abortion boyo and it is here to stay. Like it - or lump it.

Hear, hear to the French and the Germans and all those that stick two fingers up to the moron religious idiot, pale male stale gammons of the US.

What is it about this subject in particular that drives you so mad, to the point of seeming extreme and totally unreasonable?

"Pale male stale gammon men..."

Err... you do realise that a lot of women oppose abortion as well? Also that a large proportion of Muslims do? In fact, it is tightly restricted in most countries, banned completely in 22 I think. Could it be that you are a pale male gammon who expects everybody else to agree with him and do as he commands?

Putting to one side the contradiction in your argument - that you seem to be in favour of women's rights whilst also being favour of killing females in the womb - at what point do you consider that termination should not be permitted? Which arbitrary deadline seems correct to you?

You seem to be specifically focused on the US - note, it isn't federally banned in the US but is in certain states. And the bans in those states are supported by men and women. But there are other countries where it is fully banned... why don't you criticise those? Will you hold the people responsible in those nations using similarly racial terms?

A somewhat grotesque statement and, again, being decreed by a "stale male".

Here is an interesting question... why are the fanatically pro abortion and net zero nutters so much against life? There seems to be a common theme involving a misanthropic outlook and a degree of self loathing. It certainly doesn't seem healthy.

Just to clarify, again, that I am not against abortion but I cannot really say I am positively in favour either. If it really must be done for very good reasons then so be it, but what sort of person wants to be enthusiastically in favour of chopping up fetuses?
You fail to take into account the most important point.

The actual reason, an actual woman, in an actual situation wants to go ahead

Every 1 is an independent personal reason. Why do you, or any other person think they have the right to impose your thoughts without taking the individual considerations into account.

It is for her to decide, after consulting with whoever she chooses. Not you

Err... you do realise that a lot of women oppose abortion as well?
more women than men support abortion in USA

You seem to be specifically focused on the US - note, it isn't federally banned in the US but is in certain states. And the bans in those states are supported by men and women
that is dishonestly framed

the correct statement is this: the bans are supported by some men and some women

A somewhat grotesque statement
its just simple fact

abortion rates dont get lower in countries where abortion is not legal, its just that the women have to use backstreet abortion clinics or travel abroad or to a different state

Correct.

All the idiots in the US have done is made it more difficult for women to get an abortion. They are trying in some states to get an outright ban. This is after their failed bid to get mifepristone banned. But then the RWR politicians in these states, that have been spouting anti-abortion nonsense for ever, furiously back-peddle on an outright ban, for fear of alienating voters and dropping votes.

Dopey RWR gammon morons.

Last edited:
Trump is proud of allowing the various states to decide but seems a bit mixed up now on his current view.

Trump is proud of allowing the various states to decide but seems a bit mixed up now on his current view.
In Arizona, they have dug up a 160 year old abortion law, prohibiting abortion, and re-enacted it. Whist at the same time, those RWR trying to get elected are opposing it whilst at the same time saying they are pro-abortion.

It's hilarious watching them contort themselves, in an attempt to woo the dumb, gullible electorate.

A lot, hmmm...? In terms of ambiguous irrelevance, that tops it. By a mile.

How about this; a heck of a lot of women and men are pro-abortion boyo and it is here to stay. Like it - or lump it.

Hear, hear to the French and the Germans and all those that stick two fingers up to the moron religious idiot, pale male stale gammons of the US.

French and Germans?

... or the country you actually inhabit and are from?

You are a religious zealot yourself. Nothing at all about your posting on this subject is rational. It is extreme and quite disturbing.

I see you've dodged the questions I asked... because answering them would involve you having to actually think through the position you hold - which you don't seem willing to face up to.

Sponsored Links
Back