vizo condensing combi boiler (vizo24) no dhw

if it has not worked from new then the most likely thing is he had piped the hot and cold the wrong way round.

Sponsored Links
Can't help diagnose problem with boiler, but I think that Nixt needs to get a life or perhaps some professional help.

It seems that Whitespirit raised a valid point, and Nixt won't let go.

Very unfortunate for the forum, and all concerned.

Can't help diagnose problem with boiler, but I think that Nixt needs to get a life or perhaps some professional help.

It seems that Whitespirit raised a valid point, and Nixt won't let go.

Very unfortunate for the forum, and all concerned.

What do you expect when someone tries to get clever about my use of the English language, then makes themselves look a tool in the process.

Are you Whitespirit in disguise? If not seeing as you're local you can nip round and share your unhealthy sympathy.

Sponsored Links
Weegie, I would like to help but you have not said anything that an engineer can use diagnostically.

If the heating is off then does the boiler make any noise at all when a hot tap is turned on?

How long did it work for after installation?

How much did he charge to supply and fit the boiler? Has he been paid?

How long did he take?

Is he CORGI registered? ( Meaning his card or number checks on the CORGI site? )

Did he complete the Benchmark certificate?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back