Vokera 20-80 RS Flowmatic

Goodness me, that's quite a difference. Thanks for your advice and help, ChrisR. I am tempted to ring the company, and query the high prices for parts: I know the labour is only £50, which implies £300 for parts (£255 excl VAT).
DP - am I near enough for your assistance to be a possibility? If so I would be grateful for contact details.

And thanks to all who have helped. There is a high chance that I have been saved quite a lot of money.

Sponsored Links
DP probably remembers how to clean the contacts on one of these with a PO diamond spatula!

350px-Stepper_detail.jpg

If he can manage one of those ( even if its on its side! ) then he can manage a simple Vokera 20-80 !!!

Tony

The item in the picture is a 25 outlet uniselector that was cleaned with a tool that fitted inside the curve (where the contacts are). This hook like tool was used with a tape like a shoe lace. One tape was precoated with cleaning paste to clean the contacts to then be polished with uncoated tape to impart a mirror like finish on the contacts.

When a subscriber lifted his or her phone, the wipers stepped (at a reasonable pace) to find a 'switch' that returned dialing tone to the subscriber and accept first digit as it was dialled.

Thanks for the pix Tony. Takes me back to my strouger days.

Anne, me email details can be found in my profile

I think there is some confusion here.

It will be the main heat exchanger that you require not the combustion chamber.

Sponsored Links
DP probably remembers these ladies even before the Strouger exchanges!

0330001612_5mb.jpg

What a change to renovate Vokers 20-80s

Tony

That wonderful picture was taked in 1905 !!! Save it for your grandchildren![/img]

Well if it isss the main heat exchanger - which would urely be leaking enormously if you can SEE a crack, then :
Description VOKR 5351 HEAT EXCHANGER
20-80 RSS FLOWMATIC,20-80 CF FLOWMATIC,,301085
Manufacturer's product number : 5351
Retail Price
(Excluding VAT and quantity discounts) £186.197
But they don't have replaceable "sides"!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back