Vokera compact 28 controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
Does anyone know if I can fit external controls on my Vokera Compact 28 boiler? This would be a big advantage as the eyesight is not what it once was.
Thanks
Magoo

Sponsored Links
yes of course you can, a very simple task, depending on how bad the eyesight is getting you might want to look at,
https://help.rnib.org.uk/help/daily-living/homes-housing/heating-controls

I find that a lot of my customers like the internet controls that utilise your mobile phone as they are very user friendly, but wouldnt be a problem whatever you decide to use, the boiler will accept any external control

Thanks Ianmcd. That was very helpful and has given me plenty to think about.
Thanks again

Sponsored Links
Depending on your life style some of the Phone operated apps can be just a dial on your phone screen that you can turn on and off where ever you are and are so simple to use, they were aimed at the younger generation that want to use everything via an App on their phone but lots of us older geezers find them so much easier to use, if you are at home the same time every day then a standard ,programmer would suit but with a mobile one you can turn it on or off wherever you are , as a gas engineer I never know what time I will be home so I can control my heating as I am on my way home , but that works for lots of people, depends who is in the property and when you need it to be warm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back