Vokera Compact HE Hot Water Intermittent and kettle sounds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Vokera Compact HE (25kw?) combi boiler which has been fine for the last 18 months since we moved in.

All of a sudden we are getting hot water problems - Our hot water will start hot then go cold and then hot again and so on. The boiler also sounds like it kettles when i run the taps fast whereas if ran slow it doesn't make the kettling noise but still gives us this intermittent hot water.

I took off the front cover to get a better idea of where the noise was coming from and it seemed to come from the top half but not 100%. Also the flame died out as the hot water ran cold then fired up again after 4/5 seconds as the water got hot again.

Been doing it for a week or so now......would appreciate any help or advice please as our shower is no longer a pleasant experience - more like a dangerous one, darting in and out to avoid the cold water.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back