vokera linea 28

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A friend one of these today, had it fired up and working for a good hour before leaving the property only to get called back few hours later customer saying the boiler was locking out so went to see it keeps coming up with faul 12 (restart ignition) after running the hot water for about 3 minutes and then after trying to restart ignition goes to fault 10 (no flame detected) after a while of this everytime you reset the whole boiler now on heating and on hot water when you call for it you get this fault 10 (no flame detected) the only thing i can thing of is the gas flow rate isn't enough anybody shed any light?

Sponsored Links
gas rate? fga reading? when i installed mine it needed the combustion setting up as everything was miles out.

when you call for it you get this fault 10 (no flame detected) the only thing i can thing of is the gas flow rate isn't enough anybody shed any light?

If you haven't checked the gas rate/working pressure already to ensure the pressure is correct then you have not commissioned the boiler. You therefore appear not competent to be installing them!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back