Vokera linea error wont clear

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I have as above a Vokera linea combi boiler and last night we had a power cut and when I checked it today it was showing an error 03 which is problem with fan or flue and to resolve switch to reset for 10 seconds then back on but it doesnt do the trick .
What could the issue be and can I resolve it.

Sponsored Links
I don't see many of these, but I do know the knob has a habit of breaking inside, so you won't be able to reset it . check this first.

it does reset cos it switchs of aswell but when I turn it on again it just flash's the same error.
Ive checked the pressure and its fine ive turned the mains power of then on and its ok for a second or 2 but then I get the error again.

does it make any noises when you turn it back on? pump starting? fan starting?sparking?

Sponsored Links
I think the pump runs but does stop after a while no sparks no flame and I cant hear any fan.

sometimes difficult to hear the fan if the pump is running and vice versa.

how long in seconds does it take for the 03 to flash up? be accurate.

did you have heavy rain last few days?

Newsflash I just switched it on and it has come to life I just cant figure what the problem could be.

my work here is done :LOL:

seriously, it could be anything from a choked fan or venturi to an APS fault. see how it goes and get someone in if its playing up intermittently as its unlikely to just go away.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back