Vokera Linea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Vokera Linea which needs filling from the filling loop every day when the heating is used, but never when it's not in use.

I can't find any leaks, but haven't had the floors up. A plumber friend who admits he doesn't know much about heating suggested it might be evaporation, but that doesn't sound right to me.

anyone any ideas?

thanks

Please note forum rule 20

Sponsored Links
As DP mentioned, its a 3 way valve/filling loop on this boiler and its the black plastic handle on the right hand side underneath your boiler. it should be pointing upwards at present, when its fully pointing downwards you will hear the water from the mains filling the boiler up. Watch the gauge whilst doing this and move the handle back to the up position when the gauge is showing between 1 and 1.5 bar. THEN reset it, and it should be working again. People don't realise that its a sealed system and when you bleed a radiator the water that is filling that radiator up and pushing the air out is coming from somewhere. That somewhere is the boiler and thats why you need to top-up your boiler via the filling loop after bleeding any radiators.[/url]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back