VOKERA liner 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
VOKERA LINEA 24 .i have hot water . but no c/h . i have changed the diverter valve . and the gas valve . and the ignition unit and the
p c b ... i am at a dead end . can any one help ..

Sponsored Links
change the fan and pump sounds like you have had a go at everything else :eek:

obviously never heard of logic

probably wasted a lot of brass as well

VOKERA LINEA 24 .i have hot water . but no c/h . i have changed the diverter valve . and the gas valve . and the ignition unit and the
p c b ... i am at a dead end . can any one help ..

Jesus!!! Why've you changed all these parts??

What's happened? Have you been guessing and doing it youself or have you had a dodgy plumber in?

Have you got any fault code coming up? If not then you're probably looking at an external controls fault. Or maybe the selector switch is snapped and isn't even in CH mode!

Why change all those parts when the boiler works for HW :eek:

Have you turned the room stat up and the timer to on?

Sponsored Links
pump is working ok . fan is working . checked hw / ch switch and that is ok and not broken . and they is no error cods

i have got a vokera linea 24 boiler . i am thinking of getting a . vokera Sabre 35HE (120 000 BTU) Combi Boiler . can any one tell me if the .Vokera Vertical Flue on the vokera linea 24 boiler . will fit the vokera
vokera Sabre 35HE . thanks

pump is working ok . fan is working . checked hw / ch switch and that is ok and not broken . and they is no error cods

We know the fan/pump are working because you have hot water!

How exactly have you checked the knob?

How have you confirmed that the external controls are calling?

i have got a vokera linea 24 boiler . i am thinking of getting a . vokera Sabre 35HE (120 000 BTU) Combi Boiler . can any one tell me if the .Vokera Vertical Flue on the vokera linea 24 boiler . will fit the vokera
vokera Sabre 35HE . thanks

Why such an increase in boiler size?

Why a Vokera?

What are you hot water requirements?

Don't know if the flue will fit or not, probably not.

Are you a DIY'er or a plumber?

Saber is a 'housing association' boiler i.e. made cheap to fit the bill. If you think Linea is bad........... say no more.

Flue on existing not suitable for proposed boiler. While dimentions most likely same, materials wrong for what Saber will put out as POC

i took out the DISPLAY PCB . and the knob is ok . as for the external controls are calling . timmer is on constant . dont think that is the prob . still like Vokera this as been good to me untill now .. and yes i am a DIY'er . i have 7 rads in my house . i dont think i can get the ch going . i had a B/gas engineer . out to it about 2 weeks ago . and he can not get ch going . so i got my money back . dont no what tipe of boiler to get .. i only no Vokera . thank for the help

did BG engineer visit before or after you attacked it?
DId he actually do anything?
How long did he take to decide it wasn't fixable?

BG engineer . replaced the pcb . and played around with it for about 30 min . then he give up . and sed they is a lot wrong with it. sorry i can not repair it ............ so shall i attacked it now .....

Strange one. I mean, Those things aint rocket science! How many visits did the BG guy take to tell you he couldn't fix it? Did he not mention anything else that was wrong with it at all?

If you want a decent boiler and don't have a lot to spend have a look at the Main 30eco.

Is there any particular reason you want a bigger combi than the Linea 24 you have now? A 30kw would improve your hot water plenty without having to go to 35kw.

sabre,,,,dont do it. Fork out and get something decent. Bosch,Vaillant etc
pay peanuts you know the rest

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back