Vokera Maxi Combi Controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I had a new boiler installed a while back in the winter with an external 7 day programmable timer.

All works ok with the timer switch and the thermostat controls on the front of the boiler, however the mode selector switch doesn't do anything.

If I switch it to off it happily continues to give me hot water and central heating.

Does this sound like that it has been wired up wrong or a dodgy board in it ?

Also there is no external room themostat.

I have had the original installer back and he has gone away to have a think. I'd appreciate any advice/help you can give to point him in the right direction.

Many Thanks

Marvin

Sponsored Links
Hi,

The installer chap has now removed the programmable 7 day timer and set it back to the manufacturers default settings.

The mode selector still does not do anything which means my CH is on constantly. The only thing I can do is set the boiler CH thermostat to minimum so the rads are not so hot.

I'm in for a warm few days :)

Any ideas ?

P.S. The boiler is a Linea Max, not a Maxi?

Marvin.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back