Vokera Mynute 14-48 Pilot Light Out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Vokera 14-48 after the boiler kept turning itself off and off the pilot light has gone off.

When I first looked at the boiler I noticed the pressure was really low, which I suspect was to do with me having one of the upstairs raidators off the wall for decorating.

I've topped up the system and the pressure is now stilling at just over 1.3 bar.

However the pilot light is still out and I can't see a way to get it back on.

Any ideas on this one?

Thanks in advance :)

Sponsored Links
Just to add to the above.

I've done some more trouble shooting and both the pump and fan appear to be working ok.

There's some sort of round, white, plastic switch toward the top of the boiler that has 3 electrical wires with spad connectors attached to it and two silicone tubes. Am I right in thinking this is the pressure differential switch? This appears to be clicking on and off when I switch either the hot water or heating on.

Could this be the cause of the pilot light not ingniting?

Your boiler does not have a pilot light.

It lights the gas when all the preconditions have been met.

However, the forum rules do not permit us giving DIY advice on gas or safety matters.

So if the pump and pump proving switch are both operating then I can only suggest you enlist the help of a competent boiler engineer.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back