Vokera SP80 no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Our SP80 Excel boiler is not giving any hot water. The central heating fires up fine no problem so we have heating.

When i turn the hot water tap on the falcrum arm does not move out, however if I press the arm at the bottom left hand corner of the arm to move it out at top right then the boiler fires up. Once I release the arm though the boiler steps down.
When I press the arm to get the boiler to fire up for hot water there is a definate click sound so does this mean the microswitch is ok?

Is this a case of replacing the domestic diaphragm? I have come across some posts saying it could be the DHW microswitch which should be located bottom left of the falcrum arm but I can't see anything there.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Mike

Sponsored Links
That would usually be the cause if the arm is not moving.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Yes, is the answer to both your original questions but I was mainly answering you second question.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back