Warm air heating - needs new air filter Where to find??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me where I can get hold of a filter for my Mother's warm air heating unit please? I understand that I may have to cut one to size from a larger square. Any suggestions of where to source would be a great help. The last 2 plumbing/heating chaps who have serviced the unit haven't replaced it. We are currently using an old pair of tights!

Sponsored Links
What make is it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whilst Iam at it, (questions that is) could you tell me do I wash this jumper at 40 or 60 degrees. :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
:)

Who? the keeper of the arcane knowledge of the washing machine, the holder of the mystic iron

dam rite i did

:)

It might be the Electricaire brand (note the spelling) fomerly sold by the former Electricity Boards

parts are still available

do some Searches

It might be Dimplex.

If not you could probably cut to size some filter used on split Air Con machines as used in offices. If you have an old one you could show it to suppliers.

Apologies for not giving the make and model of warm air unit but I just wanted a nudge in the right direction for a company who may deal with warm air heating parts. I had already searched on the internet. Anyway.................. I now have the problem of finding out who took over Lincoln because I can't find any info on them at all. The model is LGD 25/35. Am I right in assuming that the J & S that was mentioned is Johnson & Starley??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back