Warm Rads

P

PaulcStead

Hi, recently cleaned out my return filter as the rads were not getting hot at all. This allowed the rads to heat up nicely however, a few days later warm rads again!! I have cleaned the return filter, cleaned the Magna Filter, cleaned out the heat exchanger plate, full system drain and now running Sentinel X400 since Saturday. Rads are balanced and all air is now finally out of the system but still my rads are warm.

Could the controller PCB or the pump be causing the issue? If so, how would i check to confirm this?
Combi boiler is Glow Worm Compact 100e.

Sponsored Links
The rads may not be getting very hot, but does your house get up to temperature?

No, the house always feels cold. The thermostat is always reading between 17 and 18 deg.

Sponsored Links
Not 100% but better than this year. I just put it down to the age of the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back