waste removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help, I have had to dig out a blocked drain / sewage line today. I bagged up all the crud but now I need advice on the best way of disposing of the waste. I will call the environmental health section of the local council tomorrow but wondered if anyone has any other ideas.

Sponsored Links
Send it to landfill. Incontinence pads etc from care homes/hospitals, and the rag skip from the intake screens at the sewage works end up getting buried with the rest so dont see what the difference is.

Thanks for the link, Linda.

How much do they charge?
Do they take the rubbish back to Oz or do they find somewhere in the UK to dump it?

Edit: Since the pointless post from Linda in India has been removed this post is also pointless. 3 posts have been removed from this thread. Why on Earth this one was left I can't imagine!

Sponsored Links
Help, I have had to dig out a blocked drain / sewage line today. I bagged up all the crud but now I need advice on the best way of disposing of the waste. I will call the environmental health section of the local council tomorrow but wondered if anyone has any other ideas.
If it`s your drain in your garden - put it in your wheelie bin :idea: If it`s a customers .... then you need a licence :rolleyes: the only way you are allowed to carry **** around is in your bowel - or if it`s dogs doo, then you can carry it without a licence - welcome to little britain - Saving the Planet one step @ a time :rolleyes:

May be the plumber will tell you the right direction of dumping the waste

Jet it from the manhole into the main sewer, thats what I do. I never dig it out.

Digging is for builders to do. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back