Water from heating system ....... Nasty black stuff

:LOL: Softus, lighten up, it many be horrible wrong and is the main cause of all the worlds trouble. but bloody hell i have seen everyone and there dog do it. there is point where i stop giving a c.r.a.p, you can't tell me you follow every rule and reg to the letter...

or do you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
mehran said:
lighten up
You lighten up; preferably somewhere else.

i have seen everyone and there dog do it.
Ah yes - the old 'everyone else does it so it makes my misdemeanor ok' principle. How very adult and responsible you are.

there is point where i stop giving a c.r.a.p
Well then, go away and leave the people who care to post the correct and responsible information.

you can't tell me you follow every rule and reg to the letter...
I can't say that I know them all, or remember them all, or succeed every time, but I can say that I take care and that I do my best.

Is it hazardous ? ......... Apart from being a real PITA if you spill it

I got it on my hands a few times & it seems to suck all the elasticity outta my skin ....... Or am I just being Girly ;)

One way of finding out is to have a shuftie through the COSHH site. Perhaps you could send them an email.

FWIW I got some on my hands when I was an apprentice back in 1979, I am still alive at the time of writing this and my skin isnt too wrinkly. However the plumber I was working with at the time who also got some on his hands died a few years back at the age of 74 and he was quite wrinkly when the bus hit him. Do you think I could have an immunity gene?

Lets try & keep it easy ...... I like easy

Some of you guys must get home from work, & after tea put a mink coat on & prance around the place ......
Perhaps my imagination is running wild again. (Think Premadonnas) :confused:

Ok getting it on your hands is no bad thing...... But ya wouldn't want to be doing it every day .......

& Yeah ok I'm a bit of a Jessie :p
(Think Office Wallah) ;)

Sponsored Links
right Softus i have to bid you fairwell i have some early morning "watering" to do.

lets hope your shining example will teach us all a lesson.

mehran said:
lets hope your shining example will teach us all a lesson.
The original question was: "Is it hazardous". I've provided the answer to that. If you read my posts, at no point have I told you, or anyone else, what I think they should do; I've merely pointed out what the rules are and responded to the objections to those rules.

Your actions are just lazy and selfish, and yet you think it's OK to level sarcasm at someone who simply tries to do what's right. If you think the rules are wrong, then go and tell the people whose job it is to make them. If you truly don't care, then just go away.

Cant be that hazardous many a time had to suck it out pipes that where below draincock level and spit it into a bucket to get a joint blown. Gave you something to do for rest of day picking black bits out of your teeth.

As for draining it onto a garden mate was doing this when the cutomer came home and said in a raised voice what are you doing to my garden, Mate quickly replies its ok its organic to which customer says I am a chemitry teacher would you like to explain that one :eek: :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back