water in SALT holder inside dishwasher??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
having problems with dishwasher not pulling water in on cycle,but pump constantly running causing an intermittent alarm noise,we have to switch it off at the wall for it to stop,not just the off button on the machine itself.Have just checked the salt container and its full of water??, we never had to use this as shecked with southwest water on purchasing the dishwasher and the water is soft+++. Could this water be causing the dishwasher not to pull in water?

p.s we ve got no blooming instruction manual with it as was part of the show house when we got it.x

use the
icon_edit.gif
button if you want to add something

Sponsored Links
no, the salt container is supposed to have water in it.

If you tell us the make and model, and how many bleeps or flashes it is making, one of the clever people on here may know the prob.

Also most manufactuers have manuals available to download from their websites. I'm forever loosing mine so this comes in handy for me! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back