Water Pouring out the back of washing machine pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm new to this site and I'm desparate for advice.

Machine working fine - when emptying out the water, the T connector pipe (washing machine and dishwasher both empty out of this connector pipe) is spurting the water out of the hole in the top of the connector.

I've tried all this:

taken the connector off - cleaned it out.
checked there is no blockage in the pipe the connector feeds into - which leads outside.
Done a boil wash on empty with Soda Crystals to wash out any possible blockages.

None of the above has cleared the problem.

The water seems to be coming out of the machine very fast - could it be a washer has gone somewhere and that this could be the problem. Any advice welcome.

Sponsored Links
my mney says the pipe is blocked further along.

you will need to take it all off and check, washing soda is good for smells, not blockages.

try caustic soda, but DO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

is it one of these

V33WM_Twin_Connector.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yes - it is one of those things.

I don't think the pipe is blocked as the dishwasher runs through it fine. Also, I did try the caustic soda, I poured it down the pipe after I removed that t joint thing and it went straight out into the drain.

Any other ideas?

Many thanks
Terri

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back