Water Pressure us very low on combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I live on the top floor flat of this conversion building. There is a combi boiler. Cold water pressure is seems okay but but hot water in the shower is soooo low, taking shower takes very long. What can be done please advise?

Thank you
Aysim

Sponsored Links
if the shower operates off the combi it should be very good,is the shower head clean.if it is a electric shower then they tend to be slow

shower head is clean. Generaall for some reason hot water presuure is very low. Don't know what to do. When the taking shower time comes it puts me off so much.

Make sure the mains water stop cock is fully opened or any cold water isolating valve to the combi is open fully.

Sponsored Links
That's all open. Is there any way if I put pump (whether I can, don't know) will that help the pressure?

no you cant add a pump.what flow rate do you gat at your hot taps in bathroom ,expect around 10 litres a min.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back