WB 37cdi vs Vaillent 832 flow rate

The voucher cannot be passed on to anyone else and is also specific to the named installer.
Tony

FYI I do not believe the voucher is specific to an installer. The first guy who quoted me told me to apply and said I could use his Gassafe ID for the application but did not have to use him, and the installer is not mentioned on the voucher I have.

Quotes I received were both within a few £ of £3k. £400 is of course useful but there's still £2600 to find :!: (included running a new 22mm gas supply about 20m).

Sponsored Links
Since the application requires a particular installer to be identified the expectation is that the final payout would be based on checking that the submitted invoice comes from the same installer.

Since we have not heard of anyone who has tried to claim for a different installer we dont know how that is managed in practice but certainly the website seems to indicate that the voucher is specific to the original quotation.

If I had time I would ask them.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back