We are under attack by are own government!!

A

alsheating

1st does any one know what is a contrail,
and what is a chemtrail?

it seems we are under attack by our own government with chemtrails everysingle day, in most western countries esp uk.

there are numerous chemtrails everyday, esp in the mornings, next time look up and pay some attention you will see what i mean, these are not jet vapours, they linger expand and fall on us, sometimes you can see glittering silverish tiny particles in the air falling and hovering in the air, if you look close.

what is going on?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
really check out some info on chemtrails you will be shocked aparently they say they are testingbiological weapons which are harmal to us for the use of monitoring chemical airborne attacks.....do not mention teroorism or anything to do with religion please....

ps I wanted to go on holiday called a place usa, i am afraid to travel there incase I get arrested for suspected terrorrism :LOL:

having last smokes before bed, you could say tanked up on backy

1st does any one know what is a contrail,
and what is a chemtrail?

it seems we are under attack by our own government with chemtrails everysingle day, in most western countries esp uk.

there are numerous chemtrails everyday, esp in the mornings, next time look up and pay some attention you will see what i mean, these are not jet vapours, they linger expand and fall on us, sometimes you can see glittering silverish tiny particles in the air falling and hovering in the air, if you look close.

what is going on?
Could this be responsible for the illnesses people are suffering from?? :eek:

if you leave the country they stop your jobseekers allowance you know..

I know this, but I am planning to take a shirt break, and hope to come back to sign on.....you know anywhere I can go all by myself and getaway from things for under 500 quids? lol

Sponsored Links
Back