We are under attack by are own government!!

such as swine flu, h5n1 and others like mrsa and stuff and some that have yet to spawn like birth defects and mind alterations, I think so.

Whatever it is they want us to breath in without noticing, but sometimes after a chemtrail, which is almost everyday, if you look inti the blue of the sky, you see these really small fine particles that lightly shimmer, you can hardly notice it but if you can see it you will know what I mean, also be able to see it, and tell when its there.

Im informed that this is sometype of metalwhich si very bad for health, tats just one ingredient though.

Sponsored Links
cuba - there's a holiday camp there that will give you free board and lodgings, plus a variety of daytime activities.

you mean old guantanamo, I might aswell go to usa with a osama bin laden t shirt and have one great adventure, and free flights accomodation and food.

you mean old guantanamo, I might aswell go to usa with a osama bin laden t shirt and have one great adventure, and free flights accomodation and food.
And as you are no doubt entirely innocent, you'll be able to claim subsequent compensation. Everyone's a winner ;)

Sponsored Links
1st does any one know what is a contrail,
and what is a chemtrail?

?
No, but I know what a London Smog is :idea: and I know about asbestos- too young for one and too old to worry about the other

I saw some guy in the states raving on about this on tv last year and he was saying the same thing and I thought here is another nutter but he seemed quite intelligent

Chemtrails maybe responsible for causing multiple personality disorders . I think someone in this thread is talking to himself. On this one and other other names on other threads.

I might aswell go to usa with a osama bin laden t shirt and have one great adventure, and free flights accomodation and food.
You'll get plenty of baths(waterboarding)

Sponsored Links
Back