Weird problem.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a heating bloke fit a new head (think that's what it called!) onto the diverter valve as my radiators were heating up when the hot water came on.
Then since he changed it the only way to get central heating was to put the hot water on as the divertor box thing just kept clicking and not firing up the boiler.
So this morning he came back and changed the whole diverter box from a myson one to a honeywell one (as the replacement myson one hadn't turned up) and now the hot water only works from the thermostat on the water cylinder instead of by the control panel in the kitchen! He swears blind he he didn't touch anything and only changed the wires like to like when he changed the box.
So now I am awaiting an electrician from their firm to contact me!!!

So sorry for the rambling nature of this post! but hopefully you get the picture, I hope!

Just wondered if any one here could shed any light on what it could be from past experiences.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back