Weissmann vitodens 100 big problems

However, I dont really suggest that because its not solving the basic problem which you have of an existing boiler which is not apparently working correctly.

Tony

I was not advertising my services but merely showing that I could replace the existing boiler for about half of what he has been quoted but pointing out that would not solve the problem for long.

Amazing all those posts on this page which are not addressed to the OP and dont advance his understanding of the problem.

I still take the view of the service agents that the system is dirty. Although I mainly repair boilers, I have fitted about seven Viessmanns and I have never had any dirt related problems with any of them. But then I take cleaning seriously because I know just how important it is and I fully guarantee it.

Tony

Sponsored Links
There are a number of versions of this boiler. From some time in 07 they were fitted with a flow switch in the rubber flow pipe. This also needs to be checked for blockages as the paddle inside does a great job of filtering out any passing debris! Remove the whole assembly and blow through it from the clipped in copper pipe end.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back