well thats great

Sponsored Links
Yes, but elections aren't about one issue are they?

Sponsored Links
Voting for a party that's going to bankrupt the country through it's immigration policy is quite a significant one though

Lib/Lab/ Con - which one is anti-immigration?

UKIP is a one-trick pony that will never get elected.

Lib/Lab/ Con - which one is anti-immigration?

UKIP is a one-trick pony that will never get elected.
In which case why whinge on and on and on about the Roma's coming over next year if you ain't going to even try to do something about it :rolleyes:

UKIP may well be a one-trick pony, but that trick is looking mightily attractive and at least the issue you keep shouting about will be addressed.

UKIP will never be elected. What we need is to renegotiate Europe and get rid of the social element and go back to being a trading block. When the |Euro finally dies a death I believe that will happen. However, we'll be in so deep by then it won't help us. It is a mathematical certainty that the UK will go bust.

UKIP will never be elected. What we need is to renegotiate Europe and get rid of the social element and go back to being a trading block. When the |Euro finally dies a death I believe that will happen. However, we'll be in so deep by then it won't help us. It is a mathematical certainty that the UK will go bust.
So why worry about it?

Why not? Are race riots an interest of yours?

Not really. Care to give an indication of timescale before social order degrades?

Several years ago our population was considered too old to be supported by a declining birthrate, and we were going to go bust because of this.

The Mail live on scaremongering and outrage, it's what they do.

It's good to see where your priorities lay. Obviously else where.
You dissapoint me. Thought you had more backbone.

What other issues concern you more than immigration?
I'm curious since you rarely stop bleating about immigration and the harm it is doing this country.

Sponsored Links
Back