westham utd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think they will still get the Olympic stadium if they get relegated to championship football? Is there clauses on bid process? Can they afford it with the loss of revenue and such?

Sponsored Links
Not relegated yet.

The £95m proposed for modifying, would be better spent on our team, not the new stadium.

The decision on the stadium going to WestHam was always an obvious choice.

East London club stays in East London, unlike the ridiculous possibility of it going to the yids.

So ok...... if we get relegated (we've had it before) Who would have it?????
Leyton Orient would love it, but that would be simply unworkable.

Tell you what......... Leave it to the masses of athletic fans crowding it to the rafters week in week out. :LOL:

I'm not picking a arguement mate! Just got ma thinking and i hope the hammers don't go down showed real heart today. Just got me thinking that's all? For any club that goes down the financial implications are huge. With the hammers it's a bit different possible off loading to lower wage bill, lost revenues and a new stadium to think about( 2013 I think). Just though a fan like would hold the answer so thank you the reply.

For the record I'm a Chelsea fan (don't spit at me haha) and know I'm not a glory supporter been to plenty of games, was told to support them from a boy (as dads do)

Sponsored Links
I'm not picking a arguement mate! .

Not a pop at you at all ! I thought I was going some way to answering your questions. Truth be told...No WestHam fan knows what the future holds regarding the stadium.

For any club that goes down the financial implications are huge.

Absolutely right. No argument there.

( 2013 I think).

For the record I'm a Chelsea fan (don't spit at me haha)

We all have our cross to bear :LOL:

Back