WF540 -more silly lights!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Hotpoint WF540 has gone bonkers. When I connect to the mains the off/on lamp comes on. I can cancel it, but after about 16 seconds it comes on again flashing quickly, the 3rd and 4th lamps flash less quickly, the water inlet opens and the pump runs. I don't know for how long it does this -I can only stop it by unplugging the machine.
Any help would be very welcome!

Sponsored Links
that means error fo3 ntc loose or not connected remove lower rear panel and see if the 2 blue wires are connected to the heater . if they are you need a new power board and epprom around 100 .00 ,call hotpoint all parts and labour are 90.00. the choice is yours . :)

javascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happy
Thanks Rocks! All now OK. I had the drum out to replace the bearings and I think that 'Molex'style connector must have had a tug which loosened the staked-in wires. Thanks again. Tony.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back