Whaddya Do???

I don't often agree with JD, but I would definitely not pay money to 'help them out' as the most likely outcome would be to encourage them to dig a deeper hole for themselves.

I would never encourage anyone to get into taking drugs, and if they decide to do so despite that let them sort out their own mess.

Sponsored Links
I would never encourage anyone to get into taking drugs, and if they decide to do so despite that let them sort out their own mess.
Harsh, but i respect your view and tend to agree in theory. The trouble is that I've known the lad since his birth and worry for his safety, so in spite of all common sense it's got to be be worth a one-off punt :confused:

You'll just be making the drug dealers richer.

You could bail them out with stringent conditions applied, explaining that either the money will be available when the conditions have been partly met or commenced, and/or this will be the last time depending on the completion of the conditions.

Sponsored Links
You could bail them out with stringent conditions applied, explaining that either the money will be available when the conditions have been partly met or commenced, and/or this will be the last time depending on the completion of the conditions.
Thanks. We've forwarded money under strict conditions.

We can do no more and will do no more.

Thanks. We've forwarded money under strict conditions.

We can do no more and will do no more.

You big softie!

I have a serious injury, Dex. :cry: I need a few hundred quid to get me though the pain and humiliation. :cry:
My pride is sorely hurting and my reputation has taken a severe battering. :cry: Just £500 will allow me a few days respite. :cry:
Can you help me? :cry: I don't mind a few conditions applied. :cry:

For those desperately organising a whip-round. I wasn't considering a permanent move! :LOL:

Having helped one junkie out of his current predicament from wanting a daily unhealthy "fix", is there any chance of someone ever being able to help you two out of your current circular fixation? :confused:

It seems that this thread had inadvertently attracted two other junkies into it :mrgreen:

Sorry Dex, a bit late on this topic as I believe you have already paid under strict conditions, For what it's worth, my suggestion would have been to pay the dealer direct but to not tell the user so that he would be constantly looking over his shoulder and too scared to approach the dealer again.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
I wouldn't pay it. If you have helped them out before and they've made no effort to pay you back that would be the last time for me.

it's possible that the £500 debt is either a ruse to get money off you, or it could even be the result of your previous generosity ie getting credit knowing they can fall back on you.

I'd worry that if you paid this £500, it could encourage them to run up a bigger debt that you wouldn't be prepared to underwrite and they would only find that out when it's too late.

It's done and dusted apparently, the man has coughed up to bail the kid out again.
Good on him, he's a better man than I am.

Sponsored Links
Back