Whaddya Do???

Sponsored Links
If person X has a problem (of their own making) and I carry the problem away and fix it, I have made it my problem.

I have also trained person X that he need have no responsibility to avoid creating problems, and he need have no responsibility for solving them.

I have done person X a disservice.

Is person X a child, or mentally incapable?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
If person X has a problem (of their own making) and I carry the problem away and fix it, I have made it my problem.

I have also trained person X that he need have no responsibility to avoid creating problems, and he need have no responsibility for solving them.

You are the fooking problem.

Nice try :rolleyes: What would you do?

I told you in my first post.

If you don't like it, you are welcome to ignore it.

Note the quotes

If person X comes to you and says "I've got this problem, how are you going to fix it for me?" you need to put the problem back on the shoulders of the person who owns it. You are not the problem owner.

It's not your monkey.

Note the quotes. The text is what you say to the person who has a problem who wants you to take the problem away from them and fix it for them.

You can't fix a drug user, or a drunk. Sometimes they can fix themselves, if they want to, if they try, and maybe with some help.

'Bye.

Note the quotes

If person X comes to you and says "I've got this problem, how are you going to fix it for me?" you need to put the problem back on the shoulders of the person who owns it. You are not the problem owner.

It's not your monkey.
So, what would you do?

Note the quotes. The text is what you say to the person who has a problem who wants you to take the problem away from them and fix it for them.

You can't fix a drug user, or a drunk. Sometimes they can fix themselves, if they want to, if they try, and maybe with some help.

'Bye.
So, what would you do?

Sponsored Links
Back