What a caper

Sponsored Links
So it wasn't smile, put on a brave face in public.

Then react later as the reality of the situation becomes clearer?

Women have rights too
Exactly.
As the web site explaining delayed responses illustrates, one's life experiences can affect the realisation that somethings are not acceptable, or that's enough.
Jenni could have experienced these types of assaults many times in her life. And now she feels suffciently confident to stand up and say, "NO!".

Exactly.
As the web site explaining delayed responses illustrates, one's life experiences can affect the realisation that somethings are not acceptable, or that's enough.
Jenni could have experienced these types of assaults many times in her life. And now she feels suffciently confident to stand up and say, "NO!".

Whos Jenni?

Sponsored Links
How a squad mutiny has marred Spain's World Cup final run: Players revolting over tactics, mental health and not being allowed to lock their hotel room doors...

I'm sure that had nothing to do with their reaction.

The Spanish women’s national team was plunged into crisis...when 15 players declared themselves unavailable for selection for as long as Jorge Vilda continues as head coach. Each of the players have written to the Spanish Federation (RFEF) insisting that the situation with the coach, who they had failed to have removed at the end of August, has affected their health and emotional state and that they do not intend to return until a solution is found.

The letters come three weeks after a mutiny in which members of the Spain squad expressed their dissatisfaction with Vilda to the president Luis Rubiales. They then confronted Vilda too, but he refused to step down. The players appeared in a press conference together – supported on social media by Putellas – in which Paredes insisted that they had “not asked for him to be sacked” but admitted that “the captains, representing the group, communicated the way we feel.” She said that they had been reassured that there would be changes.

Sid Lowe@the Guardina ( 23/09/2022 )

Last edited:
My earlier post could be relevant, don't you think?
When do you say "enough is enough"?
Because a battered wife remains with her husband, does that give him permission to continue being abusive?

Exactly.

I'll see your nonsense and raise a piffle to the statement made by conflating genuine rape victims to a woman being kissed in public.

I'll see your nonsense and raise a piffle to the statement made by conflating genuine rape victims to a woman being kissed in public.
You can see it that way if you wish.

Not all people react the same - is the point being made. Your naivety in the matter is telling. I'm guessing you are a bloke - probably stuck in the 1970's. (y)

You can see it that way if you wish.

Not all people react the same - is the point being made. Your naivety in the matter is telling. I'm guessing you are a bloke - probably stuck in the 1970's. (y)
guessing?
If you've read any of my posts you'll be aware how reeedicklious that sounds.
Have a read of the link and find out how bad the atmosphere in the squad was in the build-up to the WWC; then ask yourself if the women in the squad have any reason to escalate this matter to the point where legal teams are being assembled to squeeze every drop of joy from this achievement.

Sponsored Links
Back