What are my bricks!?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to external insulate my single skin garage converted kitchen but the missus wants to keep the brickwork look and does not want render on show. i am going to render down the side of the house that can not be seen but im going to try and get some brick slips to match the current brickwork.
I cant seem to find what i am looking for so i was hoping someone will be able to advise what the current bricks are called.

P1020234.jpg
P1020236.jpg

The two pics above are closeups of the base wall of the old conservatory, i am going to match up to these bricks as the kitchen brickwork is going to be lost behind the insulation. I will at some point be re-roofing and re-glazing the conny so base wall will remain.

The two pics below are shows the kitchen ill be insulating.

P1020231.jpg
P1020232.jpg

Sponsored Links
A bit confusing.
The first two images seem to show the bricks on the connie, whilst the latter photos (kitchen) show what looks like a London heather.

The first brick looks like a Carlton summat.

Go to a builders merchant, buy a few different type of bricks on a sale or return..or get a good builder to match it for you doing the same type of thing.
That's what I did for bricks & roof tiles.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back