What can you say?

Sponsored Links
I play snooker with a friend with very, very severe learning difficulties and pool with a mentally handicapped guy. I could not imagine the type of person who would inflict injury on either. Although one is 6ft tall and about 16 stones he is, like the other, totally defenceless. The two assailants are evil beyond belief.

"They had not sought to kill, but this was a savage, cruel, brutal and vicious attack."

disgusting. if they had not sought to kill would they be hitting a mentally disabled man with wooden planks? the quote may be a media soundbite but the principal is clear.

i cant help but wonder if the judicial system in this country is tied down by simply ridiculous standards or if the judges involved thought this was a reasonable outcome for such depravity.

i am ashamed to say that if this was a relative of mine i would stop at nothing to dish out a similar death to these lowlifes.

Sponsored Links
Little sh*ts such as these have IMO no place in a supposedly civilised society, whether incarcerated or not; punishments for crimes such as this should be along the lines of those still used in the Middle East.

Incl televised in the news, covered by national media & broadcast on the internet, published on bus shelters (the ones the scroats haven't wrecked yet )

Maybe then the message to these low life worthless scum would start to sink in.

Do the crime - Get caught - Miss the rest of your life !

Remember looking once at a link about theives in the Middle East ....... apparently, re-offending is exceptionally rare when you've only got one hand remaining !!!

Back