What do you all think of this for a plan?

Sponsored Links
I'd like to see a plan implemented where by labour voters pay the lions share of the huge debt problem.
It's their cock up after all.

At the next election all Labour voters should be billed £500 for voting. That should teach em.

I'd like to see a plan implemented where by labour voters pay the lions share of the huge debt problem.
It's their cock up after all.

At the next election all Labour voters should be billed £500 for voting. That should teach em.

Slight flaw there.
As voting is in secret how would you know who voted labour?

Well I would hope that the plan implemented would overcome that obstacle.

Irresponsible people who vote for irresponsible governments should be held to account IMO.
I didn't vote for labour so why should I help with the mess they created?
Politicians obviously should also be held to account and hit financially in their pockets by a percentage linked to the rise in the debt deficit over their term in office.

Labour politicians would obviously be bankrupted and out on the streets like beggars.
Hip Hip Hooray. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I didn't vote for labour so why should I help with the mess they created?

Which would be the stock answer of the majority of eligible voters. ;)

Which would be the stock answer of the majority of eligible voters

Obviously.
Who would actually stand up and admit they voted for that shower?
A plan implemented to single them out along with their slimy politicians and make them pay for the mess they created.

The best way to get rid of the benefit culture is to stop benefits to the work-shy.

How do we do it? Simple. Instead of having 30 people working 40 hours a week - you have 40 people working 30 hours a week. No need for benefits as the whole population is working.

Harriet Harmen said in an interview yesterday(according to the mail) that the tories are exaggerating the scale of the deficit to push through their ideogically on cuts,and Alistar Darling will be demanding an apology from Cameron if the scale of borrowing turns out lower than previously predicted.So the question is are Labour in denial or are the Tories scaremongering,six of one half a dozen of the other me thinks.

Harriet Harmen said in an interview yesterday(according to the mail) that the tories are exaggerating the scale of the deficit to push through their ideogically on cuts,and Alistar Darling will be demanding an apology from Cameron if the scale of borrowing turns out lower than previously predicted.So the question is are Labour in denial or are the Tories scaremongering,six of one half a dozen of the other me thinks.

Well, labour are hardly going to stand up and admit they made a humongous balls up of it all, are they ? They didnt know what the truth was when they were in office, itll be even more elusive to them now.

Sponsored Links
Back