What does it mean?

Sponsored Links
Are Logic included in these as a brand. I took over a job a few weeks ago because the window man (conservatory company) was in over his head.
The board on the wall looked exactly the same as these..
I changed it for an MK explaining to the client that I was not willing to use an unkown product, esopecially when I've got a warranty to obey.

It's sitting in my garage, and there I expect it will remain.

Never heard of them, and if you haven't either, thats a bad sign, given that some time in the future you or some other poor spark will have to find an MCB/RCBO for it.

I was a Wylex fan, but I've moved over to Square D's Quickline 2 for SP installations and the KQ II for TP distribution.

Sponsored Links
I generally still use Wylex since I have bits for them lying around. I think that MK are considerably overpriced nowadays and honestly not a lot better now if at all.

The main differences I see with the cheaper ones is things like the strength of the screw fixing points etc. I do get annoyed at the quality of the screw terminals though - does anyone have a driver that actually fits them properly? There isn't really very much else in a bare CU after all aside from a few ounces of plastic moulding!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back