What have you been doing today?

Why? You pick your own hours, your own jobs and you have nobody to answer to except yourself.

Love my job but this opportunity has come along so I think it may be the right thing to do. I doubt I'll get the job, but it's worth me trying.

If I don't get the job or don't want it then it's back to square 1. I don't mind square 1. But it's worth looking a square 2. And there is always a square ⬛️ 3 but I can't look at square 3 if I don't look at square 2.

Do you see what I mean in a round about sort of way?

Sponsored Links
I'll give it a go. I'd be great at it but truth is my English and my maths do let me down..
if you never try you will never know. One of the best jobs I ever had came after an interview I did for the 'experience' (of sitting job interviews); from that I had promotion twice in a matter of 18 months.

Go for it!

Sponsored Links
if you never try you will never know. One of the best jobs I ever had came after an interview I did for the 'experience' (of sitting job interviews); from that I had promotion twice in a matter of 18 months.
Go for it!

I'll get my Cover letter done tomorrow. Maybe buy a new suit, doll myself up and get off to Gloucester Wednesday.

I'm a confident person and I'll stand up in front of anyone a do myself just, but there really is no hiding my written English is poor.

I'm looking forward to it.

Took more of our junk to the tip.

F-i-L gave us two boxes of CDs to sell to Music Magpie. They're only a few miles away from us. Out of two large boxes, they only wanted 24 of them and offered under a tenner. F-i-L said he'd rather they went to a charity shop, so we took them to Oxfam.

It does feel good when you shed your rubbish.

Thanks to @DP this is my best sourdough yet.
20240331_090716.jpg
20240331_090728.jpg
20240331_095508.jpg

This is only going to get better.

Sorry to hear been through similar with my mum.
Thanks. She's gotten worse over the last few days
Yep, it certainly ain’t going to get any easier.
Well, we had her staying with us on Friday, stayed with mrs Motties sister on Saturday and Mrs Motties brother on Sunday. She made a fair recovery which we put down to antibiotics, food, drink and company. Unfortunately, she gone back a few steps today - Mrs Mottie took nearly half an hour on the phone telling her how to take tablets (what tablets?) and drink water (what’s water?) plus she's started seeing men and children in the house (which she calls 'that place') doesn’t even recognise her own home. She phoned back again about 9.00 saying the same - a man with green sticks on his face and several children in the house - one was in her washing basket but all she could see was his eyes looking out the top and his toes poking out the bottom. Mrs Mottie convinced her she was just tired and she went to bed. Had another call just as we were going to bed asking if we could come and get her and take her home! A 40 minute drive there and the same back and she's back at ours tonight. She’s just gone up to bed so we're off to bed again. I don’t think we are going to have a decent sleep tonight! She is literally shaking and truly believes what she saw was true. Must be bloody terrifying.

Picked up the MIL at 11.00 at night who is seeing things again. Lodging with us for another night.

Cleaning up the Easter present left on the front door by that fat fekking flying pigeon. :mad:

Driven the Golf over a quarter of a mile away from my house with no clutch hydraulics so that I can get the AA to relay it to my workshop. Had to sit and wait until the parking restrictions ended (8.00 - 9.30) as its near a station. Traffic wardens have already been though as they have already ticketed a car and a van. Just got to walk back up there now and summons them through the app so that they can set my location. Whatafuckabout.

Promised me they’d be here at 12.25. It’s that now and no sign of them. Good job I’m not sitting on the side of a motorway and I was able to walk home from where I broke down. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back