What have you been doing today?

I did promise to dig out my homemade wine recipe for @Harry Bloomfield months ago. Things very much got in the way.

Not from a kit, and far superior for it.

I'll have a look and post it, if I can find the book I wrote it down in.......

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yeah it is very frequent but I used to like my fades staying fresh.

I was always short back and sides. Then along came Covid so couldn't get to barbers - just let it grow. As I'm slacking/easing right off work-wise, I just went with the Covid Cut flow. Had my hair cut in Feb 2020 just before pandemic broke, and only had it trimmed twice since then. Last trim was exactly a year ago. Going to book another one now as I don't want it running down my back. Saved a fortune! :LOL:

I was always short back and sides. Then along came Covid so couldn't get to barbers - just let it grow. As I'm slacking/easing right off work-wise, I just went with the Covid Cut flow. Had my hair cut in Feb 2020 just before pandemic broke, and only had it trimmed twice since then. Last trim was exactly a year ago. Going to book another one now as I don't want it running down my back. Saved a fortune! :LOL:

You must look like Forrest Gump, in his "running across 'Murca" phase :ROFLMAO:

Just nipped over the allotment to check on things and while I was there, I saw Mr Fox again. As I was leaving I saw something I’ve never seen over there before. A rabbit! That’s one thing you don’t want on an allotment so hopefully Mr Fox will take care of it before it starts breeding like…rabbits. Fingers crossed.
Saw it again tonight and got a better look. It wasn’t a rabbit at all but a baby fox the size of a rabbit!

Waiting for British Gas to fit a new meter to the workshop. I’m fuming. They’ve been pestering me to have a new meter fitted, yesterday they made an appointment with me for it to be fitted between 10.00 and 2.00 today. Had an email, a text message and a message in my BG app confirming the booking. At 1.59 they sent me this:

View attachment 341277

I phoned up and did my nut. They said they'd move me up as a priority and can get someone round in the next three hours! I told them no, I’m not waiting another 3 hours to be fùcked about again. I told them I wanted a 2 hour time slot next week and I want compensation for my wasted time. They offered me £30 credit on the new meter. I told them to poke it and I’m taking it further. I might even change suppliers. Fùck 'em!
I'm giving them one last chance. They made another appointment for today - 8.00 - 12.00 and said they would be here. Definitely. Been here since 7.50. No sign of 'em so far. I'm fully expecting another text at 11.59 telling me they can't make it.

I'm giving them one last chance. They made another appointment for today - 8.00 - 12.00 and said they would be here. Definitely. Been here since 7.50. No sign of 'em so far. I'm fully expecting another text at 11.59 telling me they can't make it.

Feck me, he's here! Just as I started to update my scanner. Stopped that, juice going off now.....

Feck me, he's here! Just as I started to update my scanner. Stopped that, juice going off now.....
A effing result! There was definitely no more than £45 credit on the old meter but the display had disappeared. He transferred the amount his laptop said was on the old one with no display onto the new meter. He was wrong but I’m not complaining! :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1483.jpeg

I thought I'd have a little tidy up before I go and I thought I'd let the scanner update while I'm doing that. Big mistake! It's been over an hour and I'm only up to update number 58 of 130. It's taking bloody ages and if I stop it now, I'll lose what I've done so far. Still, at least I'll be able to scan Bentleys, Ferrari's, Maserati’s, Maybach’s, Rolls Royce's and Bugatti's when its done. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A effing result! There was definitely no more than £45 credit on the old meter but the display had disappeared. He transferred the amount his laptop said was on the old one with no display onto the new meter. He was wrong but I’m not complaining! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 341804
Blimey, I've burnt through 40p's worth of juice in just two and a half hours! Going to have to be more careful……

IMG_1485.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back