What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
The one thing I am noted for is my tidiness when I have finished a job, (or at the end of each day if it's a long one).
Something my dad drilled into me when I started working and, (in the case of working in someone's home), something my mum taught me to do properly. Don't just brush stuff into a pile and stick in a bin/bag. quick wipe of surrounding surfaces first and then vacuum up any dust. Remove your rubbish from the site, don't leave for the homeowner to get rid of. This kind of ethos got me a lot of recommendations for more work.
I don't do much domestic work, but when I do the waste stays either in the wheelie bin or leave it for the householder, I don't have a waste carriers licence or a permit for the tip, plus lots of folk would object to paying a cleaner £50 an hour.

We did not buy a Ninja air fryer today, none to be had anywhere, including Ninja.

I’m the messiest b'stard going.

And you are supposed to be teaching apprentices?

Thats as bad as the driving instructors who pick up/drop off some of our college students for/after a lesson!
I've heard various excuses, from "I have a sore knee so can't walk far." Err, it's the same distance from the passenger door to the drivers door regardless of where you park and you are not displaying a blue badge.
The best one I heard was a few weeks ago when one of them said he was allowed to under the new highway code regulations.
I replied, "Thats funny. I haven't seen any updates to the IAM manual or anything their on line website."
His reply, "Ok you got me. I won't do it again."
I also said to his student, "If you have taken your test and, when you get back to the test centre, DO NOT park in a disabled bay even if it is the only one available. You will immediately get a failure even if your test was perfect." The instructor didn't disagree with me.

Sponsored Links
And you are supposed to be teaching apprentices?
Not exactly apprentices but at work, they clear everything up at the end of the session. I’m talking more about when I’m working alone or at home!

We’re away on an overnighter in Cambridge. Just got back from shopping. I bought her some earrings, she bought me another shirt.

We did not buy a Ninja air fryer today, none to be had anywhere, including Ninja.

If the budget can stretch, buy a Ninja Foodi 15 in 1 multi cooker.

An air fryer will revolutionise your cooking, a 15 in 1 will take it to a whole different planet.

Air fryers are a fad and I predict they will go the way of sandwich toasters, George Forman grills and teasmaids.

Air fryers are a fad and I predict they will go the way of sandwich toasters, George Forman grills and teasmaids.

I think you're wrong. They're here to stay & will eventually render the conventional oven obsolete.

If you a 'dinosaur' & still clutching your Fanny Craddock cookbook close to your chest then fair plays to you, but please understand that the rest of us have moved on somewhat.

Sponsored Links
Back