What Is Going On Here?

Sponsored Links
I thanked John for his comment.
I thought it was so appropriate the way he put his finger exactly on the spot that needed it. (One of those occasions when you think, "I wish I had said that!")
Bigoted people (especially plumbers) base their bigotry on stereotyping a whole section of the population, and beyond, on the behaviour of a tiny few.
It is what some bigotry is based on, the rest is based on urban mythology and peer teachings (radicalisation).
When plumbers are similarly stereotyped, they cry foul.
John identified superbly that hypocrisy among plumbers.

Perhaps, until bigoted people (plumbers) stop their bigoted posts, they will continue to suffer the same stereotyping that they apply to others.

If you really want I will give you a thanks for being the silly partner in the double act.

How ironic.
You constantly claim plumbers are RW racist bigots.......stereotyping a whole sector on a tiny few (y)

I bet if you met any of these plumbers that you rant about, you would find them decent people. Sadly youve lost sight of reality.

I bet Transom would do a great job fitting a new boiler for you, he may even throw in a washing machine in with the deal :D

Yep I could do u a good deal R bee A Brexit boiler for you . Heatline made in Turkey ;)

I thanked John for his comment.
I thought it was so appropriate the way he put his finger exactly on the spot that needed it. (One of those occasions when you think, "I wish I had said that!")
Bigoted people (especially plumbers) base their bigotry on stereotyping a whole section of the population, and beyond, on the behaviour of a tiny few.
It is what some bigotry is based on, the rest is based on urban mythology and peer teachings (radicalisation).
When plumbers are similarly stereotyped, they cry foul.
John identified superbly that hypocrisy among plumbers.

Perhaps, until bigoted people (plumbers) stop their bigoted posts, they will continue to suffer the same stereotyping that they apply to others.

If you really want I will give you a thanks for being the silly partner in the double act.

I am speechless :LOL::LOL: lost for words :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
You constantly claim plumbers are RW racist bigots.......stereotyping a whole sector on a tiny few
You mean they do not like it when "what goes around, comes around"?

But it is good that you describe the bigoted plumbers as "a tiny few".
Or is that just their perception of themselves, their self-esteem?
That would partly explain their bigotry.

Heatline are A Turkish boiler manufacturer that import into the U.K . They were bought out by Vaillant a couple of years(ish) ago . But they still import boilers into the U.K

You may not be aware ?? but Turkey are not in the E.U ??? a rebadged version used to be sold in B & watsit called a Monza

Last edited:
I would want a working boiler, not a jumble of meaningless words.

But you do tell a good lie. :rolleyes:

Another Manu is a company called "warmhaus" as the name indicates ( maybe) they are a German owned boiler manufacturer ? the clue is in the name or spelling "haus";) but afaik they have there manufacturing base in Turkey . As u may be aware ? turkey are not in the EU ?

No, I refer to your stupid bigoted stance
Exactly. When plumbers are subjected to the same treatment as they dish out, i.e. stereotyping, they whinge and start claiming that stereotyping is unfair, prejudicial, bigotry.
Yet they still persist with their own forms of bigotry.

They walked right into it, and will probably continue to do so. Probably their limited horizon prevented them from seeing the obvious.

Last edited:
Yep I could do u a good deal R bee A Brexit boiler for you . Heatline made in Turkey ;)
I would want a tradesperson that I could trust, one that would not resort to meaningless waffle when asked probing questions.

One that does not display favoritism for one product purely out of bigotry.

One that does have registration.

One that does do documentation.

One that does complete records.

One that does read the manufacturers literature, even if it is longer than a sentence.

One that can leave instructions.

One that can provide written, legible documents.

One that does not resort to clown impressions when faced with difficulties, especially difficulties of their own making. (that applies to bodd also)

One that does not lazily copy and paste others' documentation because it looks like it will do, even if they have not read it. (that applies to gasbag also)

Exactly. When plumbers are subjected to the same treatment as they dish out, i.e. stereotyping, they whinge and start claiming that stereotyping is unfair, prejudicial, bigotry.
Yet they still persist with their own forms of bigotry.

They walked right into it, and will probably continue to do so. Probably their limited horizon prevented them from seeing the obvious.

Yet you persist in your own bigotry.

No doubt you will continue to do so.

Your massively limited horizon prevents you from seeing the the obvious.

Your problem is that as soon as anybody complains about immigration or the Muslim faith you start crying 'bigot', 'racist' blah blah blah.

I very much doubt if plumbers of any other trade sector have a larger or smaller ratio of racists than any other group.

Yes I have seen some true racist comments on this forum from some people, but they are few.

I very much doubt if plumbers of any other trade sector have a larger or smaller ratio of racists than any other group.
You may be right, but they do seem to congregate on here and emanate from the CC forum.

Yes I have seen some true racist comments on this forum from some people, but they are few.
I bet they were plumbers from the CC forum.

I expect most tradesmen would like a customer they could trust. (y)
It would appear that plumbers from the CC forum prefer customers who do not ask probing questions.

Customers who do not expect legible, relevant documentation

Customers who expect the tradesperson to persistently push one product purely out of bigotry.

Customers who do not expect the registration to be properly completed.

Customers who are not bothered about the lack of references.

Customers who are happy to do their own research when the answers to their questions are rebuffed with inanities.

Customers who are content with vague references to something that was heard on the radio.

Customers who are happy when the tradesperson resorts to clown impressions when faced with difficulties, especially difficulties of their own making.

Customers that will accept copies of previous documentation even if it is not relevant.

Customers who accept persistent lies instead of fair and just answers.
(y)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back