What Is Going On Here?

It would appear that plumbers from the CC forum prefer customers who do not ask probing questions.

Customers who do not expect legible, relevant documentation

Customers who expect the tradesperson to persistently push one product purely out of bigotry.

Customers who do not expect the registration to be properly completed.

Customers who are not bothered about the lack of references.

Customers who are happy to do their own research when the answers to their questions are rebuffed with inanities.

Customers who are content with vague references to something that was heard on the radio.

Customers who are happy when the tradesperson resorts to clown impressions when faced with difficulties, especially difficulties of their own making.

Customers that will accept copies of previous documentation even if it is not relevant.

Customers who accept persistent lies instead of fair and just answers.

Have you had any work done by any of the plumbers on here?

If you have not, then I would suggest you have no proof of the above at all (y)

Sponsored Links
I would suggest you have no proof of the above at all
Just following the mantra of plumbers form the CC forum. (y)

But I do have proof of their approach to other discussions. I will borrow a comment from elsewhere to best describe their behaviour
A commentary in La Stampa spoke of a "cancer that corrodes the internet". The young man who took the selfie was not bad, argued Antonella Boralevi. Instead, he had turned off his soul and his personality and become an "automaton of the internet".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44356361

You either:

a) have no access to CC and therefore have no proof

or
b) have hacked into the CC

or
c) are a gas safe plumber with CC access
You forgot d) read the boasts (confessions) of plumbers from and about the CC forum
and e) have experience and memories of plumbers behaviour from the CC forum
and f) made reasonable assumptions and deductions
and g) made sensible comparisons and extrapolations
and h) witnessed the behaviour of plumbers from the CC forum

Now where was that comment about limited horizons?

Sponsored Links
Back