What is going rate for laying block paving?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I have got to give a price for a block paved drive. I have done 100's in the past but I have only ever done them for companies. I have broken up the drive today and I will get the muck away, so the only figure I am looking for is to sand it and lay the blocks. They are a 50mm tumbled set. And the drive is 30sqm. Regards cbm

Sponsored Links
Remember what the companies paid you - roughly ? . Double it because that`s what they did when you were laying the blocks for them ;)

Remember what the companies paid you - roughly ? . Double it because that`s what they did when you were laying the blocks for them ;)
Also- if theres a nice new Merc or BMW on the drive- dont forget the extra standard surcharge :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Prices starting at 40 per sq for a basic block. This is including preparing sub-base etc too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back