what is the best gift you send to the kid?

D

dony101

choose a proper gifts to the kids is a huge project, especially for the parents.

So what is the best thing you send to the kids?

Sponsored Links
What age of kids are you talking about?

Because it could be bootees or book token.

Sponsored Links
The best gift to give to your own kids, is your 'time'.

Andy

Your old watch then :)
:LOL: - I`m in the fortunate position to be able to do that with our grandchildren who we "childmind" for @ least 2 full days a week . Watch out in a couple of decades for 2 rising stars in politics ;) Both girls so possibly the antidote to Thatcher :mrgreen: A second woman PM :idea:

choose a proper gifts to the kids is a huge project, especially for the parents.

What do you mean by 'send' to the kids? Are you not with them? I'm not asking 'why', I'm simply asking if you're not with them.

If that is the case, I think that 'time' is and always will be the best gift. They might not think it or indeed say it or thank you for it at this point in their lives, but later on they'll look back and remember those times. We all remember toys, gifts we received as children but we remember the good times we had more than that. Take them out, make a fuss of them. It doesn't have to cost much money. The local park, beach, field etc.

My little boy likes any two items that can be banged together to make a noise, be it building blocks, empty pop bottles or today the lids from the plastic chinese food cartons, or a mix of the above :)

What do you mean by 'send' to the kids? Are you not with them? I'm not asking 'why', I'm simply asking if you're not with them.

If that is the case, I think that 'time' is and always will be the best gift. They might not think it or indeed say it or thank you for it at this point in their lives, but later on they'll look back and remember those times. We all remember toys, gifts we received as children but we remember the good times we had more than that. Take them out, make a fuss of them. It doesn't have to cost much money. The local park, beach, field etc.
Just so right. We spend such a lot of our time exchanging our time and talents for cash to make sure that they have a roof over their head and are fed and clothed and have material goods such as Xboxes, wii's etc (which will fill in their time while they wait for us to come home or de-stress); whereas most of this is entirely unnecessary. There's a huge argument for only one person to go out and "earn".

The best gift to give to your own kids, is your 'time'.

Andy

Well, it is the age between 3 to 8, the child may be your own, or your relatives's or friends'. I am collecting good ideas. Because i am going to visit one of my friend's home in China, they will spend Spring Festival soon, so i want to give some gifts to my friend's children. i want have great fun in the Spring festival.

I am going to visit one of my Chinese friend's hometown to spend the Spring Festival with them. You know, Spring festival is most important festival to Chinese, and they do give some items as "gifts" in Spring Festival, if you do not take something as gifts, it will be reagarded as "impolite" , and you will not be welcomed. So i was collecting ideas.

I would usually send my kids gift to practice his artistic skills like paints, DIY projects for kids and things that will increase his mind skills rather than just any toy

Sponsored Links
Back