Gift cards

So if we all boycott Amazon, their staff that are treated badly will lose their jobs. :confused:

Maybe they will all go on to lucrative careers as traders in The City instead. (y)
Or perhaps Amazon will learn to treat their staff better... it's not hard you know to treat your workers with respect.

Sponsored Links
Why not? They are in charge.
Amazon isn't cheap btw, it's in line with most other retailers. They are just all in one place.

You can normally shop around for a better deal. But the next day thing is a real benefit.

Sponsored Links
The proof was on TV two or three days ago, which highlighted how Amazon operates. Once it is pointed out to you and doing a search for things on Amazon, it becomes fairly obvious Amazon are favouring listing their own items above there sellers.

ok so not actual proof just a tv show great thanks (y)

Ah, so you like them because you've sold with them and wish to stick your fingers in your ears over the bad stuff, saying they are are exaggerated reports because it suits you.

Some people are willing to overlook the way they run their business and look after their staff, others expect more from such a big business and will be more choosy who they buy from.

Simples.

Not sure how it suits me? Like I said I know people who worked in the warehouse who loved the job except the tireless amount of walking.

every company has bad stuff the bigger the company the more you would expect.

company with 100 employees 1 moan you don’t hear that is 1%

company with 10,000 employees 100 moans you might hear still 1%

Company with 100,000 employees 1000 moans you will probably hear still only 1%

I don’t put my fingers in my ears I just know how business works o_O

A tv show, like a documentary....?! LOL, deffo fingers in ears. Same with the link I put up, you just said that it was exaggerated.

There's far far too many complaints about Amazon for it to be just a tiny minority and that's just the tip of the iceberg of dodge about Amazon.

A tv show, like a documentary....?! LOL, deffo fingers in ears. Same with the link I put up, you just said that it was exaggerated.

There's far far too many complaints about Amazon for it to be just a tiny minority and that's just the tip of the iceberg of dodge about Amazon.

I really feel sorry for the person who posted originally asking about gift cards. You have run this into some sort of hate campaign against Amazon.

Amazon may have its flaws but like I have repeated over and over they are the lively hood for millions of people. Regardless of your hate campaign against them they allow millions of people to sell through them and also employ hundreds of thousands so them people can provide for their families.

I really feel sorry for the person who posted originally asking about gift cards. You have run this into some sort of hate campaign against Amazon.

Amazon may have its flaws but like I have repeated over and over they are the lively hood for millions of people. Regardless of your hate campaign against them they allow millions of people to sell through them and also employ hundreds of thousands so them people can provide for their families.
You're very strange and I wonder why you get so upset over this. Do you have shares?!
I've merely pointed out, as you asked at the beginning, why I don't like Amazon. It's not a hate campaign, it's passing my opinion which is based on facts. You've chosen to downplay or deny what is going on with amazon, which is odd.

You're very strange and I wonder why you get so upset over this. Do you have shares?!
I've merely pointed out, as you asked at the beginning, why I don't like Amazon. It's not a hate campaign, it's passing my opinion which is based on facts. You've chosen to downplay or deny what is going on with amazon, which is odd.

Upset? :cautious:

Because it’s on Tv and Wikipedia must be fact oh right :LOL:

I have not down played anything I am pointing out the millions who rely on Amazon to make a living I think that massively out weighs the bad.

That is my opinion like you have yours. If you decide to insult me again (don’t like being called strange for having an opinion) I will just block you I do not have time for individuals such as yourself.

Why not? They are in charge.
They are in charge, and they tell employees what to do, employees have rights, and if these aren't broken and employees are happy ( who is happy at work?) then it's not really a problem. These firms are driving down wages, minimum wages are a joke, but employers can't pay more or else share holders will be unhappy, can't have that, or the other options are to raise prices (can't do that, competitors would pounce) or lay of workers and get the ones remaining working harder and snitching on slackers. The ones that get my goat are uber eats,deliveroo,just eat. Who here would have thought a few years ago you'd be able to phone up and get a Mcdonalds delivered ? Someone had the brainwave, Hungryhouse I think? were on Dragons den, how long ago was that ? not long, and now look, suicidal moped drivers hooning around delivering someone's snack, it is bad in so many ways.

They are in charge, and they tell employees what to do, employees have rights, and if these aren't broken and employees are happy ( who is happy at work?) then it's not really a problem. These firms are driving down wages, minimum wages are a joke, but employers can't pay more or else share holders will be unhappy, can't have that, or the other options are to raise prices (can't do that, competitors would pounce) or lay of workers and get the ones remaining working harder and snitching on slackers. The ones that get my goat are uber eats,deliveroo,just eat. Who here would have thought a few years ago you'd be able to phone up and get a Mcdonalds delivered ? Someone had the brainwave, Hungryhouse I think? were on Dragons den, how long ago was that ? not long, and now look, suicidal moped drivers hooning around delivering someone's snack, it is bad in so many ways.
So those who care don't use these people when possible, there's always an alternative.
My point from the beginning.

Upset? :cautious:

Because it’s on Tv and Wikipedia must be fact oh right :LOL:

I have not down played anything I am pointing out the millions who rely on Amazon to make a living I think that massively out weighs the bad.

That is my opinion like you have yours. If you decide to insult me again (don’t like being called strange for having an opinion) I will just block you I do not have time for individuals such as yourself.
Yes you have, you've accused people of over-egging reports.
The list on wiki is quite long, had you bothered to look at it, that's a lot of over-egging.

I don't accept that good things outweigh bad things. I want them to be better. They certainly are rich enough to be better - to reinvest into their workers and other things they've misbehaved on.

You like them that's fine. I don't, that's also fine. I am not expecting you to agree with me, nor am I wanting you to but I am quite amused at your downplaying of their bad practices and telling me that I have some sort of hate campaign about them.

I just try, where possible, to shop ethically. Support local high street businesses, try to buy little things online from little shops and steer clear when possible of the huge machine that is Amazon, who have a long list of things that I don't like about them.

As I said before - simples.

So those who care don't use these people when possible, there's always an alternative.
My point from the beginning.
Not arguing with you on that, I avoid using them when possible. We have Indian or Chinese delivered now and then, kids have ordered it off just eat (or similar) and they never get the full order. We phoned the Indian, used them for years, they pleaded with us to phone them direct, the delivery firm take quite a bit of the money we pay and the drivers rush in and out without checking orders. Amazon is sometimes the only option, especially this year. They serve a purpose, but we don't have to use them. People see Jeff Bezoz making billions and think he must be exploiting people,I doubt he is. It's the same with a lot of things, people resent success.

Yes you have, you've accused people of over-egging reports.
The list on wiki is quite long, had you bothered to look at it, that's a lot of over-egging.

I don't accept that good things outweigh bad things. I want them to be better. They certainly are rich enough to be better - to reinvest into their workers and other things they've misbehaved on.

You like them that's fine. I don't, that's also fine. I am not expecting you to agree with me, nor am I wanting you to but I am quite amused at your downplaying of their bad practices and telling me that I have some sort of hate campaign about them.

I just try, where possible, to shop ethically. Support local high street businesses, try to buy little things online from little shops and steer clear when possible of the huge machine that is Amazon, who have a long list of things that I don't like about them.

As I said before - simples.

A lot of small businesses rely on Amazon without Amazon they would be bust. Avoiding buying from Amazon you are avoiding buying from millions of small businesses who rely on your money to live.

To put an end to this I will now block you. Good bye :D

Sponsored Links
Back