What Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World ?

My family.

Why did you think that might astonish me?

It might astonish you to personally discover that the majority of the rest of the whole wide world doesn't think that your particular & immediate family is the most beautiful thing in the world.
Why do you think it would astonish me?
Your world revolves around you.
To say you are jumping to conclusions would be an understatement. You know next to nothing about me. In other words, you are making statements without evidence.
You are a part of the problem, not a part of the solution.
Can't wait to find out how you came to that conclusion.

Sponsored Links
man will always try to blame God, when in fact its us that courses the problems,

the first thing adam did was blame God for creating eve, becuase he sinned after he listened to her,when he full well knew that its was dangerouse.
God should have given him a condom! (only joking forgive me I am blasphemous occasionally)

Jesus took our sins,on the cross, other wise God would never be able to forgive us, we would be damned. as a matter of fact, if God did not have a plan of salvation, he would of stoped whith adam and eve, as it would not of been right to continue whith sinfull mankind,if there was no way out of damnation and hell.but thank God, that christ came, and we can be reconciled to God through christ. if we reject the offer of salvation through christ.then we are damned by our own rejection of christ. so mike you can be forgiven, but you need to ask God not me.

Most beautiful thing in the world.....A dead isis prick rotting in the sun with his guts hanging out. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Lots of vids on utube if anyone wants to check it out. (y)

Sponsored Links
Jesus took our sins,on the cross, other wise God would never be able to forgive us, we would be damned. as a matter of fact, if God did not have a plan of salvation, he would of stoped whith adam and eve, as it would not of been right to continue whith sinfull mankind,if there was no way out of damnation and hell.but thank God, that christ came, and we can be reconciled to God through christ. if we reject the offer of salvation through christ.then we are damned by our own rejection of christ. so mike you can be forgiven, but you need to ask God not me.
Given that there is no God, and Adam & Eve never actually existed, your post is fallacious.

he created us to have family
What all of us?

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

and we are social beings,
So why did he go walkabout for 40 days and 40 nights?

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

are created to have emotions,
Hate is an emotion. Is that allowed?

Psalm 97:10
10 You who love the Lord, hate evil!
He preserves the souls of His saints;
He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.

,to choose.
So are those that choose not to have family, ignoring the reason why we were created?

Jesus Teaches on Celibacy
11 But He said to them, “All cannot accept this saying, but only those to whom it has been given: 12 For there are eunuchs who were born thus from their mother’s womb, and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He who is able to accept it,let him accept it.”

Given that there is no God, and Adam & Eve never actually existed, your post is fallacious.[/QUOTE

i am sorry that you come to that conclusion, my advice is if you really want the truth you will find it, but if you close the door, you will stay in the dark.

Due to the deadly attacks on innocent people including children in Nice in France, I am absolutely shocked and appalled and I cannot describe my feelings of horror, lots and lots of anger, at these evil monsters, who carried out this attack in the name of God, to bring destruction to lives of innocent life & peace loving people of all kinds, God fearing people, going about minding their business and enjoying the Bastille Day Celebrations, but sadly we know the opposing force to God is the work of Devil who misleads these men onto a path of destruction, or deluding them to carry out nasty atrocities in the name of God.

No I am afraid they are delusioned and God never advocates taking anyone's lives regardless of their belief. Those who do this in the name of God's are doing the Devils work and following Devils path.

I am now praying for those innocent people and children who became a victim of this Devil worshipper. I truly hope God will never forgive such evil men and they will truly rote in hell forever.

Given that there is no God, and Adam & Eve never actually existed, your post is fallacious.

i am sorry that you come to that conclusion, my advice is if you really want the truth you will find it, but if you close the door, you will stay in the dark.
I have found the truth, and I'm perfectly happy. No darkness that you speak of here.

I have no need to believe in an imaginary friend.

BTW, you've yet to provide any evidence for any of your claims.

I am now praying for those innocent people and children who became a victim of this Devil worshipper. I truly hope God will never forgive such evil men and they will truly rote in hell forever.
What good does prayer do?

And can I say one thing? You don't sound very Christian:

'If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, you Father will not forgive your sins'.

The truth is actually what Wobs said.

The truth is you can see the light with the door closed.
willy_nilly.gif

What good does prayer do?

And can I say one thing? You don't sound very Christian:

'If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, you Father will not forgive your sins'.

A prayer for peace and vigil can help those grieving the death of their loved ones, those whose family members were suddenly taken away from them by the action of deformed and ill informed evil men. Prayers comfort and strengthen those who need our moral support, at this time of horror, forgive me if I sound numpty, but I do not follow any religion, I have my own way to figure out who God is and who I should follow, that is between God and me, I don't need holy crap telling me how to pray and what to follow and where to go for prayers and what direction I need to pray, I belong to a universal religion of peace and love. I do not follow or belong to any religion that advocates killings in the name of God.

I do not follow or belong to any religion that advocates killings in the name of God.

Good, because there isn't one that doesn't.

So you have your own way of worshiping, a god? No? Whatever. Why bother? You can do real good in this world without ever having to believe. I now understand why you have ignored all my more 'difficult questions', but it does leave me with the question of why you have to share something that is your own personal belief? What do you hope to achieve on here?

And prayers, I remember seeing this when the Paris bombings took place, I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment. Funny, if someone prayed for me in that situation I would be livid. People should only pray for someone if it's asked for, nobody has the right to force their beliefs onto someone else. Praying, although mild and good intentions, is exactly that, forcing their belief.

5c0deb9d-1c9a-4a59-8a8c-c3557d5d9c32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikefl

Your decision that the universe was created and some say god created the universe therefore god is this energy or whatever it was is fine.
However, it frequently detracts from the discussion when others are talking about god as a being who watches over us.

Anyway, I was surprised to see that you are talking today about the devil. In view of your definition of god, what do you think the devil is and how does it control people to be evil?

In order to understand who God and Devil is, you need to study Science, and in that at quantum level, so when you go beyond atoms, and you go deep down into atoms and look at quarks and other gizmos, you realise what made this Universe, your answer is there, it is understood that universe came out of NOTHING, but in reality when Science says nothing it means there was a time when zero Net Energy existed, now we know Energy cannot be created Nor can it be Destroyed, so we know that Energy must have existed before and after and forever, but to understand, there are always two of a kind, Negative and Positive, male and female, so God and Devil are the two opposite Energies, God being one kind let us say Positive and Devil being the Negative, when these two Energies are at clash with each other holding each other in equilibrium, so the Net result is ZERO, or Nothing, or NO CREATION, but when one Energy overpowers the other through a SMALL FLUCTUATION, all hell breaks loose, and there goes an almighty big bang and Positive Energy overcomes the Negative Energy by Transforming the Negative Energy into matter, thus depleting its net opposing effect, so Positive Energy wins, God dominates, and a Universe is created from the Negative Energy, God (the Positive Energy) prevails over universe, the Devil is defeated, and is resentful, so the Devil now tries to destroy and cause destruction and annihilate MATTER back into Negative Energy once more to over power or face Positive Energy (God) but despite his many attempts he fails and failure will be his status from now on, Negative Energy will no longer be able to overpower Positive Energy, Universe will always remain as God's Positive Energy is continuing overpowering and CONVERTING Devil's Negative Energy into creating more and more matter, hence if you observe universe, galaxies are constantly being formed, so Devil tries hard to regain his Energy from the matter that exists, but fails miserably. God keeps devil at bay by constantly bringing matter into existence, hence why the Universe is expanding. This all very Scientific no mumbo jumbo theory of God.

This is my understanding of God, take it or leave it, there is no compulsion.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links